12/01/2014

Tanya Burr

Hey Guys,

so Tanya Burr recently brought out a Christmas limited edition and I'm so in love.
I already have 'Picnic in the Park' and I have to say that I really like the formula of it. It doesn't feel glumpy on your lips and it smells good to!
After I have seen the new Christmas lipgloss called 'Mistletoe Kisses' I fell in love with it. It is such a pretty colour and I think it is perfect for Christmas. The lipgloss has a hint of glitter in it but it still feels so nice on your lips.

(Mistletoe Kisses)

Coming to nailpolishes I bought the set with the dark purple one called 'New York Night', a glittery one called 'Fireworks' and a bright red one called 'Mischief Managed'. I have it now on my nails and I have to say they really last a long time. This set is are my first nailpolishes from Tanya and I have to say she didn't disappointed me at all! 

(New York Nights, Fireworks and Mischief Managed)


I ordered the Lipgloss here and the Nailpolishes here.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen